Gluten free recipes seem to be all the fad lately, but even so, sometimes the end result of gluten free pizza is just not up to par. These cookies are not that case. With only three ingredients, these cookies will disappear before you can even mention they’re gluten free.
What to Buy:
1 cup of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (I prefer Skippy)
1 cup Sugar
How to Make The Most Delicious PB Cookies Ever:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 egg into a mixing bowl. Mix until all contents are evenly distributed.
- Scoop onto baking sheet coated in non-stick spray. I like to use a small ice cream scoop. Don’t worry about them being perfect and smooth. The next step will fix that.
- Take a fork and lightly press an ‘X’ in the center of dough. (In the pics you’ll see they’re heart shaped since I was trying to be cute on Valentine’s Day.)
- Put the tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes. I like when they’re a bit under cooked.
- Pull them out of the oven and sprinkle salt on top. Let cool and devour in about a half hour. No, I’m not kidding. These things are addicting.
What your favorite gluten free sweet treat?